lionessvalenti: (Default)
[personal profile] lionessvalenti

Dear Creator,
Hello and welcome to my letter! I've got some DNWs there and a general desire for my ships and requested characters to have some version of a happy or hopeful ending, but mostly I'm trusting that you're going to make something you think I'm going to like. Don't worry about following prompts to a T. If you're inspired by half the idea and think of something even better for the other half, go for it. If you pull your idea off my likes list, that sounds great. There are things on my likes list that I might not have pairing or character specific prompts for, but I still like them and would be into a story about it.

Since this is a freeform exchange, the prompts will be pretty short, just mostly what I envisioned for them, but I'm open to your interpretations.

For this exchange, if you're doing fic, I'd prefer a fic written in third person POV.

General Likes
-Happy endings. Angst is good, but I like at least hopeful or bittersweet endings.
-Five+ things, non-linear storytelling, epistolary.
-Canon divergent AUs, from one little change, to major shifts, to placing your story at a specific point in canon and going from there. Or an everything is the same except this one detail AU.
-Crack premises played seriously.
-Missing scenes, codas, etc..
-Physical intimacy that isn't necessarily sex (for this exchange, in addition to the sex!), both romantic and platonic. Resting one's head or feet on another's lap, hugging, hand-holding, falling asleep on someone's shoulder, snuggling, etc..
-I always prefer stories that focus on things that are liked rather than talking about how things that aren't liked are bad.

General Porn Likes
-anal sex, oral sex, vaginal sex
-fingering/fingerfucking, anal fingering
-partially clothed sex, can't wait to even undress sex, desperate sex
-kissing, forehead kisses, neck kisses, and these being sources of arousal
-rimming
-spanking*
-watersports and urination**
-sex over a table, on a counter, against a wall, on furniture other than bed (beds are fine too!)
-tentacles
-humiliation, both consensual and not
-nipple play, including making character orgasm just from nipple stimulation. Some pain is fine, including clamps or jewelry, but not a lot of focus on that.
-rough sex, rough-yet-loving sex, sex that leaves marks to admire the next day
-ritual sex, magic sex (public or private)
-super wet vaginas, hard cocks, hard nipples, other very obvious signs of arousal
-short recovery times before being physically ready for more
-impotence/ED and partners who are understanding and maybe even into it
-small penises."Small" can be anything from a micropenis to simply smaller than average. I also enjoy the accommodations made to ensure their partner's pleasure in these circumstances. A focus on oral/handjobs, or even wearing a strap-on, depending on how small you want to go. Large penises or simply not focusing on size are both perfectly fine, but this is my general preference if you want to focus on size.

*Spanking Specific Likes
-bare assed
-over the lap/knee or a table
-partially clothed, i.e. skirts flipped up/pants pulled down around the ankles to get to spanking faster
-spanking for kink or humiliation or for fun and profit
-public spanking, either just individuals choosing to spank in public or some kind of public punishment or ceremony
-use of hands or belts, straps, or switches, but any instrument is fine
-spanking resulting in crying, orgasms, or loss of bladder control (or any combination of the three!)
-genital spanking in addition to ass spanking (I'm less interested in genital spanking on its own)
-the character doing the spanking occasionally fondling the spanked character's genitals during the spanking. Maybe to induce orgasm, or just to comment on how wet/hard they are.
-AUs where everything is the same, except spanking adults as punishment for minor infractions is common. This could be private spankings, but for public spankings, that can be anything from workplace gatherings to witness, common to see people yank down someone's pants in public to spank them just on the street, booths or windows where you can "privately" spank someone, but people are watching on the other side. Extra humiliation and exhilaration if the person being spanked is aroused/orgasms, loses bladder control, or cries.

**Watersports Specific Likes
-surprise urination during other sex acts and it's arousing to everyone (and maybe humiliating, but still good)
-having to ask permission before going to the bathroom (and punished when permission wasn't asked/was denied and peed themselves because they couldn't hold it; all of this preferably consensual)
-rituals, ceremonies, and events that include pissing (public or private)
-characters forced to piss in front of bad guys (and probably also the other half of the requested pairing), be it in a bucket, on the floor, into a drain. Preferably pants down-stream visible, as opposed to wetting oneself.
-bad guys' response to a character wetting themselves is to "retaliate" by pissing on them.
-sex/masturbation while one party has to pee and the other person goads them about their full bladder until the sex is over, or they pee themselves
-being made to piss outdoors/in public or into containers not typically used for urination, both consensually or not.
-humiliation from it or unabashed enjoyment, or humiliation for enjoying it so much
-one character cleaning the other's genitals after they've pissed, either with a cloth or their mouth
-characters who urinate every time they orgasm.
-desperation; loudly talking through their desperation, slowly losing control before the floodgates open.
-desperations in public places, in either place where you might get away with public urination (a park, an alley), and those where it's harder to be subtle (a fancy party, public transportation).
-characters being exposed and vulnerable when they eventually piss themselves (wetting your pants is good; pants down or naked so genitals and the piss stream are visible is great).

Urination Likes
(these aren't necessarily kinks, or can be presented more like service kinks, or combined with any of the kinky likes above)
-incontinence, diapers, having the diaper changed by a friendly or loving character. I like humiliation on the part of the incontinent character, but not to be overwhelmed by it, or unable to move past it.
-having accidents in public and getting very noticed by strangers (staring/pointing/laughing, etc.)
-characters ending up in a society where public urination is normal, or at events where public urination is traditional
-characters urinating in front of each other, be it in the shower, on the toilet, or in some other scenario. I like this both in sexual/kinky scenarios and in scenarios where it's not sexual, but is still an intimate act.
-characters being trapped together and eventually having to piss in front of each other. If one character is injured, the other helping them crouch or squat, or helping them clean up.
-a lack of control for the physical direction of urination—a person with a vagina having the stream running down their legs or up their backside depending on how they're positioned, or hands off a penis so the stream can't go in a specific direction

Fantastical Watersports Likes
(these are not rooted in any sort of reality, do not need to be over-explained, but if you want to add in something narratively, you're welcome to)
-Character requires outward stimulation to piss, be it touching clitoris, nipples, or asshole. Maybe they require someone else to be the one doing the stimulation. I like the required codependency and the humiliation from it. If they've been holding it a really long time, maybe they have to orgasm in order to go.
-Character has been cursed or for some other reason requires someone to watch them piss or they can't go.
-Character cannot stop pissing for an extended period of time.

Some Porn Notes
While any "pissing inside someone" scenario is fine, I do find them insufficient on their own as watersports kink for me. If it's your favorite part and want to include them, please do it with other watersports elements.

Do Not Wants:
-Major character death happening in the story. Referencing canon character death is fine unless otherwise noted in the sign-up.
-Unrequested poly relationships, gender headcanons, crossovers, or asexuality between characters in requested ships.
-Cheating or infidelity
-Eating disorders or body image issues relating to weight. Fat shaming/fat jokes.
-Noncon/dubcon unless otherwise requested. Specifically, I don't want requested pairings to willingly harm each other sexually. A someone made them do it or sex pollen situation is fine.
-Medical play, enemas, sounding, scat, object insertion, caging/confinement (as kink; characters being captured or imprisoned is fine).
-Ageplay/littles/infantilism. Mommy or daddy kink
-COVID or other pandemic plots.


Star Trek: Enterprise
T'Pol/Trip Tucker


I love these two, but they're so messy. They're such dummies who don't know how to communicate. I like getting together stories, and I think some of the tags are inclined to those. I'm also all for established relationship AUs (my favorite canon divergent points are T'Pol calling off her wedding in "Home," or Trip telling her how he feels instead of asking for a transfer, or just them getting together some time after "Bound," especially if you really want to focus on the psychic bond). I'm also open to the alternate universe Lower Decks introduced us to where they were married. Go wild.

I may suggest some options either way for various prompts, but obviously, ODAO. Really, I just want these two together and ultimately with a happy ending. When it comes to the D/s and BDSM tags, I am open to either one of them being the dom or the sub. I really like both options. I would prefer no formalized D/s dynamics or titles (referring to the dom by rank would be OK).

Fandom specific DNWS: Calling Trip "Charles" outside of introductions, spelling out Trip's accent, stories involving the events of episodes Demons/Terra Prime (vague acknowledgement is fine, I don't want a story around those events for this exchange), or acknowledging the finale.

Unexpected Arousal from Being Given an Order - I love this for either getting together or an established relationship. Especially if it's in a heightened moment, battle or follow-up on repairs and it needs to be pushed aside for now, and explored later. And obviously, Trip isn't giving orders to T'Pol. :)

Cunnilingus as the Main Event - I mean, what it says on the tin. I especially love the idea of T'Pol being naked, or partially undressed, while Trip is still clothed, completely unable to wait.

Watersports - Watching someone else piss and getting turned on by it - There's not a lot of privacy on an alien planet or however you end up in a situation where you could turn around while someone is pissing, but you don't. There's such an intimacy in watching something that we've all agreed is private.

Risky Public Sex - Almost Caught - Big emphasis on almost. I'm not interested in them getting caught or there being consequences. But there are surely many places you could have sex on Enterprise where you probably shouldn't be having sex.

Soul Bond - bonds requires regular sexual activity - Their psychic bond isn't quite a soul bond, but it could be interesting to explore in this context. I like the idea of them not being together for this, trying to act like it's a chore they just have to fulfill, but because they are bad at communication, secretly loving it. I'm also interested in the wider implication. Can they never serve on different ships? Or live on different planets?

BDSM - Character A is dominant in public but submissive to Character B in private
BDSM - Character is Ashamed of Their Desire to Submit - I put these together just because for me, they're sort of the same, except one comes with shame and the other doesn't. But they are sort of what they say on the tin. I prefer it when characters are super into the submission part. I'm not especially into brattiness.

Dom/sub - Soft Dom - This is my favorite sort of Dom. I don't care for things to be formal or high protocol, but just easy and loving and sweet, while also being authoritative and firm.

Markings - Affectionate Bruising/Marking - T'Pol is physically stronger than Trip. He's into it and the marks she leaves behind. Maybe he has to convince her, no, no, this is good. Feature, not a bug.

Impact - Spanking - Like the other power dynamic prompts, I'm not fussed about who is spanking who. I'm not fussed about positions (there are some ideas in my likes above!). I just want it to be very arousing and painful.

Body Mods - Cis Male's genitals are nonconsensually replaced with vagina - Random aliens do nonconsensual surgery on Trip and now he has to come to terms with this incredible violation and also acceptance with his new body situation and T'Pol helping him through it (with sex). I'd love this as an established relationship story. Like, this doesn't change how T'Pol feels about him or her attraction to him, and he cannot comprehend it. I do love how Trip's two major emotional reactions are anger and/or throwing himself into work as a way to shut down and avoid his emotions. This seems like a reasonable time for both until they make it work. I very actively only want Trip to continue to identify as a cis man.

Mirror Hoshi Sato/Mirror T'Pol
Mirror Jonathan Archer/Mirror Hoshi Sato/Mirror T'Pol


I love Mirror T'Pol, and as happens sometimes, you want the worst things to happen to your favorite characters. Here we are. So this is either Hoshi as Empress or perhaps in an extended period of time before she kills Archer, the two of them fucking up T'Pol together. Terran supremacy, what an alien is good for, all of that. I am also open to other characters using her, any of the main cast. If you want to do a plot where Trip gets her out of there (because a shipper is going ship regardless of the universe, but if you're not doing that, I want to be clear, Trip can also be horrible to her), I'd be open to that, but a PWP of humiliating noncon is always a welcome.

T'Pol would never give them the satisfaction of a physical reaction, and she has the ability to suppress that, but they're going to try. And they're definitely going to make her come. Humiliation and unwanted orgasms are the two key points to this request. I am generally a lot more interested in oral sex and fingering than I am in penile penetration. Which isn't to say there can't be any penetration, but just that I'd prefer it not be only that.

The tone I'm seeking is the heightened, over the top nature of the cruelty in the mirror universe, as opposed to something very realistic and gritty. And I'd hate to see T'Pol give up or lose hope. She endures in hope of a better universe.

The noncon DNW is obviously exempt from this request!

Humiliation - Victim Kept Naked - Those Terran Starfleet universe may not have left much to the imagination, but at least all the sexual parts were covered. Now, she doesn't even have that.

Free Use - Don't worry, everyone. Hoshi might have a claim on her, but everyone can share. Maybe paired the with the naked tag, or she's in that TOS-era minidress with nothing underneath?

Noncon - Forced Public Masturbation - In front of the bridge crew, maybe spread eagle in the Captain's chair just to really show her how far she's fallen.

Noncon - rapist performs oral sex on victim - This is my favorite version of noncon oral. There is something about helplessly receiving something you don't want that is also unfortunately pleasurable that is horrifying and interesting. And the idea that the aggressor is doing this not for their own pleasure or satisfaction, but just to be cruel because they know this.

Noncon - Rapists Competing To Make Victim Orgasm - It could be Hoshi and Archer, or it could be any number of people. Maybe there's a daily betting pool on who can make her come the most.

Watersports - I used the general watersports tag because there are a lot of great options and I didn't want to narrow it down to the specifics. I have a whole list of likes above to pull from. Some general ideas include T'Pol being forced to squat over a container on the bridge in front of everyone, being denied bathroom access that leads to wetting, or possibly pissing during orgasms.

Impact - Spanking - I've got a whole bunch of spanking likes above, but

Impact - Spanking Leads to Loss of Bladder Control - This is in both the spanking likes and the watersports likes, but just in case you missed it: spanking until the character pisses themselves. Does it lead to more punishment? Is she mocked for it?

Crossover Fandom
Beckett Mariner (ST LD)/Erica Ortegas (ST SNW)


Mariner couldn't create a temporal paradox just from fucking Enterprise's pilot, could she? No. Probably not. It's fine.

A fun part of this crossover is that they have met in canon, so there's an anchor point, but don't feel tied to that if you don't want to. Sure, a missing scene from the SNW episode, or maybe a slightly divergent AU where Mariner and Boimler are there longer so a Thing Can Happen. Or it's literally something else. We had a whole alternate universe storyline in Lower Decks, and I'm open to alternate universe versions of either character. I don't have this set in my brain as a forever relationship, but just two people having a great time together while they're together, but you can also sell me on a bigger relationship story.

For anything with a sort of power dynamic, I would prefer Mariner to be the sub, but I'm ultimately open to either.

Cunnilingus as the Main Event - I could basically read cunnilingus fic all day. There really isn't too much more to say about it. I'd like to see either character receiving, or maybe they are taking turns.

Rough Oral Sex - That, but make it rough.

Sex Toys - Vibrators - What do vibrators look like in the 23rd century? Function is probably the same-ish, but what about design?

Danger/Adrenaline Kink - OH BOY, put these two in in an adrenaline fueled situation that results in fucking?? They were made for this.

Frottage - Thigh Grinding - I love this in femslash ships, especially if it's something someone just starts doing and the other person initially doesn't know what to make of it. They get it, but they've never seen this done.

Mutual Masturbation - This is always hot to me in a femslash pairing. I'm really into fingering, and two at the same time? Yes. Thank you.

Impact - Spanking - This feels more like a "for kink and fun" sort of situation as opposed to actual discipline. I went with the broad tag, though I do love over the knee, over a table—I have a bunch of spanking-related likes above.

Position - Bent over a table and fucked from behind - This is hot. My instinct is some not-so-gentle fingering, but there are so many options (including strap-ons, vibrators, wacky third option??), and I'm open to them! Especially if whoever is bent over the table is being held down the entire time?

Watersports - This one is broad. You can look at my watersports likes for ideas. Basically, I always love watersports and I'm always going be open to receiving it. Maybe Mariner can't find the bathroom on the Enterprise and can't hold it long enough after Erica is getting her there. Or someone has a secret watersports kink and they're not going to stay in the same time period for that long, who else can you share this with?

Voyeurism - One character masturbates knowing the other one is watching them - I am totally open to either character in either position here. Voyeurism can lead to other sex as well. I love it when the person watching is just stupidly aroused by this.

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Yelena Belova/Kate Bishop


Art!!!

I prefer the character likeness be more stylized and based on vibes, as opposed to looking like the actors. Other than that request, I'd love to see your style of art.

I don't have any top/bottom or power dynamic preferences for this pairing. Do what feels right for you.

Bad Guys Made Them Do It - The real core of the id for me for this pairing is physical exposure. Being reluctant, but forced/compelled to take off their clothes, expose breasts, or to spread their legs, especially in front of a lot of people. These are both characters who are buttoned up in different ways. Yelena relishes her free will after years of being exploited and controlled, and Kate's being a regular rich kid sheltered for a lot of her life and probably never even considered this kind of situation.

I definitely do not need to see the bad guys in the art. Shadows in the background, or I can just assume that they're looking at the scene from the same POV we are. Actual sex acts to possibly include: oral, fingering, spanking, nipple stimulation, thigh grinding, but have fun with it.

Clothing - Suit Kink - I'm notably inclined to Kate in a suit and Yelena being into it. Especially a suit jacket with no shirt on under??

Watersports - Pissing in front of each other, one character holding a container while the other pisses in it, character pissing during a different sex act and being surprised by it. Really, pull anything from the likes above that you think work well for a visual medium.

Watersports - Peeing During Orgasm - Perhaps during fingering, or masturbation with the other character looking on?

Watersports - Spanked so hard they piss themselves - I mean, it's pretty much what it says on the tin. Spanking, pissing, the whole nine yards.

Thoroughbreds
Amanda/Lily


Art!!!

I prefer the character likeness be more stylized and based on vibes, as opposed to looking like the actors. Other than that request, I'd love to see your style of art.

I don't have any top/bottom or power dynamic preferences for this pairing. Do what feels right for you.

Impact - Spanking - spanking is spanking. I love a good red ass, but I also enjoy a pained expression.

Watersports - Pissing in front of each other, one character holding a container while the other pisses in it, character pissing during a different sex act and being surprised by it. Really, pull anything from the likes above that you think work well for a visual medium.

Watersports - Spanked so hard they piss themselves - I mean, it's pretty much what it says on the tin. Spanking, pissing, the whole nine yards.

Watersports - pissing during masturbation - My initial thought was Lily masturbating since I feel like Amanda wouldn't really experience arousal, but there are physical sensations that don't require arousal to feel good. Especially if you add pissing into those physical sensations. A long way to say either works! Maybe the other character laying next to them, or holding them from behind?

Clothing - Wearing Nothing but Jewelry - Draw me like one of your French girls! Or you know, however you'd like to take this one. I feel like Lily would have access to some pretty fancy jewelry.

Profile

lionessvalenti: (Default)
lionessvalenti

August 2025

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 08:11 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios