lionessvalenti: (Default)
[personal profile] lionessvalenti


Dear Creator,
Hello and welcome to my letter! I've got some DNWs there and a general desire for my ships and requested characters to have some version of a happy or hopeful ending, but mostly I'm trusting that you're going to make something you think I'm going to like. Don't worry about following prompts to a T. If you're inspired by half the idea and think of something even better for the other half, go for it. If you pull your idea off my likes list, that sounds great. There are things on my likes list that I might not have pairing or character specific prompts for, but I still like them and would be into a story about it.

That said, if you do like writing from prompts, I tried to have at least three or four for each request so you have some options.

I am open to treats.

General Likes
-Happy endings. Angst is good, but I like at least hopeful or bittersweet endings.
-Third person and second person.
-Five+ things, non-linear storytelling, epistolary.
-Canon divergent AUs, from one little change, to major shifts, to placing your story at a specific point in canon and going from there. Or an everything is the same except this one detail AU.
-Crack premises played seriously.
-Missing scenes, codas, etc..
-Characters with history between them. Stories set in the future when characters haven't seen each other in years. Characters reuniting.
-Romance tropes! Sharing a bed, fake/undercover relationships, stuck together, soulmate AUs, just for a few examples. I love twists and different takes on tropes, too.
-Marriage tropes: arranged marriage, mail order spouses, secret marriage, accidental marriages.
-Sex pollen and the aftermath. Sex pollen as a vehicle for characters getting together, sex pollen portrayed as dub-con, characters not reacting well to their sex pollen experience, sex pollen as simply a thing that happened that the characters move on from, or sex pollen in established relationships maybe exploring "shameful" kinks.
-Pining, especially mutual pining that leads to characters getting together. Or a character who pines for someone, knowing they'll never have them, and tries to move on, but doesn't because they are also being pined for. No hopeless, sad pining, please.
-Friends to lovers, friends with benefits to lovers, friends with benefits who stay only friends
-Bathing together. Both in a sexy way or an actual cleaning each other way. Mutual pining while bathing together.
-Pregnancy/mpreg (pregnancy specific likes below)
-Physical intimacy that isn't necessarily sex (sex is good, but not always applicable), both romantic and platonic. Resting one's head or feet on another's lap, hugging, hand-holding, falling asleep on someone's shoulder, snuggling, etc..
-Time loops, cracks in time, hand waving time because of reasons.
-Horror! Creepy locations, things that just aren't "quite right", being followed by something you can't see (and maybe never do), ghosts/ghost stories, haunted houses, body horror, psychological horror, situations that start normal and get progressively more "wrong".


General Porn Likes
-anal sex, oral sex, vaginal sex
-fingering/fingerfucking, anal fingering
-partially clothed sex, desperate sex
-kissing, forehead kisses, neck kisses
-rimming
-spanking*
-watersports**
-sex over a table, on a counter, against a wall, on furniture other than bed (beds are fine too!)
-tentacles
-consensual humiliation
-size kink (both large and small), size differences
-rough sex, rough-yet-loving sex
-sex magic
-ritual sex, public or private
-super wet vaginas, hard cocks, other very obvious signs of arousal
-short recovery times before being physically ready for more
-impotence/ED and partners who are understanding and maybe even into it

I have no top/bottom preferences. Do what's best for you/the story. Any rating, unless otherwise noted.

If you want more details about my pregnancy likes/dislikes or more details likes for spanking and watersports, they can all be found right here

-Character bashing.
-Major character death happening in the story. Referencing canon character death is fine unless otherwise noted in the sign-up.
-Unrequested poly relationships, gender headcanons, crossovers, or asexuality between characters in requested ships. Characters not having sex, or not talking about sex is fine, but no explicit naming of being asexual or not having sexual attraction.
-Cheating or infidelity
-Eating disorders or body image issues relating to weight. Fat shaming/fat jokes.
-Characters' previous relationships being presented as less important, loving, or meaningful than the current relationship. Even in soulmate AUs where the prior relationship wasn't with a soulmate. Unless it's a setting change or complete AU, don't erase characters' previous canon relationships. They don't have to be mentioned, just no "X never knew what love was before this" sort of language when we know X has had a loving canon relationship.
-Noncon/dubcon unless otherwise requested. Specifically, I don't want requested pairings to willingly harm each other. A someone made them do it or sex pollen situation is fine.
-Medical play, enemas, sounding, scat, caging/confinement (as kink; characters being captured or imprisoned is fine).
-Ageplay/littles/infantilism. Mommy or daddy kink
-COVID or other pandemic plots.


Miracle Workers: Oregon Trail

Ezekiel Brown, Prudence Aberdeen

This show hit a place in my humor that I just love. It was silly and anachronistic, with some low-brow humor thrown in there. It was a good time. I loved Ezekiel and Prudence and all of the over the top, ridiculous things they went through to be together. That over the top, exaggerated humor is what I'm looking for in a story, whatever the next thing for Ezekiel and Prudence is.

I know most of the characters shipped out at the end, but the actual mechanics of travel aren't that important. Feel free to include Benny, Trig, or the Gunslinger. Or any of the characters who stayed.

-Prudence is pregnant! Maybe she doesn't know if it's Todd's baby or if it's Ezekiel's. Does it matter? I imagine Ezekiel would be freaking out about childbirth and being comically overprepared.
—I'm also open to mpreg. Pregnant Ezekiel could be funny.

-There have to be just as many troubles and turmoils developing new land in Oregon as there was getting there. Though probably not cannibalism. But I'd love to see them repairing the town or building their own home.

- I love it when they have plots where a character wants to do something completely common now, but the other characters react out of proportion, even for the time. Maybe Prudence wants to get a job, or get a bank account in her own name. If Ezekiel is the one protesting, it should be resolved and they're happy by the end. Oh, or maybe they're so busy building the land, they forget to actually get married and are "living in sin".

-Ezekiel loves the 4th of July. How does he get about other holidays? Christmas crazy? Historically inaccurate Thanksgiving?

-Prudence and Ezekiel trying out new kinks. I've got prompts for that, or really just pick anything off the porn likes. Ezekiel strikes me as such a sub and Prudence such a dom, but honestly, going the other way around could be really funny. Prudence has really been left to Todd's whims and now she can figure out what she likes.
—Maybe there's something to be said for the atonement contraption, but with some...tweaks. Build up the pain. Or he's wary of trying something painful because of it, and Prudence is able to ease him into it. CBT probably isn't for him, though.
—Ezekiel seems like a humiliation guy. He really just wants someone to tell him he's a dirty little pig and smack him on the ass, right?
—I really love watersports, so some ideas for that involve watching each other go (prefer to keep a chamber pot instead of building a privy?), or desperation. Maybe they're doing some traveling and since it's just them, they don't look for privacy. Or maybe they make a contest of who can hold it the longest until they can't.
—Things that are a little wild (I don't need an explanation as to where they found something to have tentacle sex with or stumbled into the sex pollen) or even seem unpleasant, but they find sexy (wooden dildo for pegging?). For a fandom like this, I don't even really require the sex to be sexy. Entertaining is the goal.


Don't Worry Darling

Alice Chambers, Bunny, Shelley

Oh BOY this movie! I still don't know how I feel about it, but it gave me a lot to think about, and that makes me want to read fic. I really love the female characters in this movie, and I want to learn more about them. I feel like the supporting characters could be a little undeveloped and I'd love to fill in those blank spaces.

I'm fine with all of the canon pairings. I didn't request worldbuilding specifically since I do prefer more character-driven stories, but if you want to go more worldbuilding through the eyes of the characters, I'm open to that. There's a lot to explore. I don't have any specifically shippy prompts, but I'm okay with things getting gay between any of the three of them.

I'm also open to fics about Shelley or Bunny by themselves. I feel like since Alice gets most of the screen time, I'd prefer to see her with Shelley and/or Bunny.


-I'd love to see parts of Alice's real life start slipping through. I think her being a doctor is one of the most interesting twists of the movie. What if there was some foreshadowing to that? Maybe someone gets hurt at a dinner party and she just jumps into action without even thinking about it. Or the men are discussing something about biology and she just rattles off a correction, unsure where that even came from.

-I want to explore Bunny's life so much. I love that she knew what was happening and she chose it. It's like one line of explanation, and I need more. I need that backstory. I need her trauma and finding this as a solution. I love the way she takes it upon herself to keep the other wives in line, and encourages them to enjoy this life, while never asking questions.

-AU where Alice's rejuvenation works and the glitches around her are worked out. I'd love to see her have to re-learn some of the information she learned before, from a new source. I felt a little cheated that she learned all this information and the audience didn't. It felt like a lot of it was coming from nowhere in the dinner party scene. Maybe Shelley isn't as brainwashed as she seems and gives Alice some clues. Or once Bunny realizes that Alice wants out, she steps in and helps her.

-Shelley is fascinating. She had to have been the first and how much trial and error? How did she know Frank? I can't imagine all these women have actually been in relationships with these men in the real world. How different is her real personality from her Victory personality? I'd love a look into her life before Victory, and maybe even before Frank. What is it that leads her to stab Frank? How much has she been suppressing?

-I don't know if Shelley knows what's up, but if she does, I'd love to see something with her and Bunny having a moment together. Maybe over drinks, talking about some TV show they miss, or shopping online. Or maybe they've been there so long they don't even miss it, but are trying to remember what their lives were like. Not because they want to go back, but just to anchor themselves to who they are.

-AU where things don't fall apart and Alice stays, but she also knows. And she ropes Bunny (and Shelley?) into learning how to build something for themselves. It's a simulation, they have the power to make simulations too. Maybe Shelley was a programmer (maybe Frank even stole this from her, or she was the one who originally built it, and he just took the credit) and she knows how to make a city, or build a movie theater, or an art studio. Something for them that they chose and made for themselves.

The Invitation
Evie Jackson, Lucy, Viktoria

This movie had no right being so ultimately heterosexual when it was so gay. There was so much delicious tension between these three women. This is where I'm okay with a little dub-con, especially Viktoria going after Evie a lot harder. Really, the premise I'm really going for is Viktoria and Lucy doing the seducing instead of Walter.

Ultimately,I love the gothic aesthetic of the movie and would love to feel that vibe.

-Instead of trying to scare Evie that night, Viktoria goes in to seduce her. Maybe it's a little dub-conny. I'm looking more for a no-no-yes situation than an all out non-con. But I'm also okay with Evie not feeling great about the interaction the next day.

-Same goes for the night before the wedding when Evie is Lucy and Viktoria's. Like, sure, she needs to eat a person. But really, I wanted this to get gay. Again, looking for a no-no-yes sort of situation for Evie. Maybe she was stripped down and tied to that post, or they have sex in one of those coffins? Maybe they even convince her that being a vampire is a good thing. They have so much power and stamina and she can't keep up with them—but she wants to.

-Or maybe it's less no-no-yes and more "Oh we're doing this? SURE". I still think Evie would draw the line at killing people before she's turned, but she does like to have good sex. I'd love to see her turn the tables on Viktoria a little bit.

-Evie becomes a vampire and loves it. She was so resistant to it, but now that she has the power, she's into it. She doesn't love killing people, but she can't deny how much she likes it. And yeah, maybe she's more into Lucy and Viktoria than she is Walter. Walter's fine, I guess. She can have them all, though.

-Lucy recounting her seduction by Viktoria and Emmaline. Maybe to help Evie through the process, or to make conversation now that Evie is in the know.

-How about a time travel story where Evie is in the 1970s or 80s and ends up getting seduced then? This is a little half-formed, but I trust you to take it places if you like it.

Profile

lionessvalenti: (Default)
lionessvalenti

August 2025

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 09:07 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios